- Do I only need a Smart Phone to Book a Driver?
Though we prefer Smartphone to book driver, you can also book driver using our site http://www.DRIKU.com.
Keep in mind that app has 'real time' notification feature which informs you, rider/car owner, whenever the request is accepted, started and stopped.
- From where I can download the app?
App is available on both
Play Store (Android) and
App Store (IOS).
- What Are Your Service Charges?
Here is the link to the service charges http://www.driku.com/rates.
- Do the drivers, who uses DRIKU app, belong to DRIKU?
Similar to a car owners who use our app, drivers are also DRIKU's client. These drivers are not in any way hired by DRIKU but independent party who uses our app to get clients.
- What is the minimum hours of advance notice in which I can book a driver?
- Can I Cancel a Request even after a driver has accepted it?
Yes, you can cancel a request.
Once your request is in 'In Service' status, which means that the driver has started the service, you cannot cancel the request.
- How long in advance I can cancel a request such that I am not charged any Cancelation fee?
Half hour before the 'Booking Time' - the time at which the service has to start.
- What if the driver is late in reaching the client?
If the driver is late by more than 15 minutes then client can cancel the request in such
cases no cancellation and conveyance charge (if any) will be applicable.
However driver's contact details are shared as soon as your request is accepted.
You can choose to message or call the driver before-hand through the app itself
in the request details section.
- What if the Driver starts the request even before reaching my location?
Even if the driver starts the request early, the client will get notified about the start of service and such
an incident can be reported to us through the 'Support' item in the app.
- What if my request is started later than the service request time?
If the driver has reached on time then in that case the service will be started on scheduled time.
But if the driver is late then the time will be counted from when the service is started.
- How much time will it take for my request to get accepted?
We will make sure that your request gets approved as soon as possible however sometimes due to the high demand of drivers there might be a possibility of delay for the drivers to accept the request.
- In what cases am I supposed to give conveyance charge?
In the cases where the demand is high and the driver has to come from far-off distance then conveyance charge will be applicable (Customer will be notified about this charge in advance and his permission will be first seeked).
- Is this service available 24x7 and what are the night charges?
Yes the service is available 24x7.
- Can I make a change to my request?
No, you have to cancel the request and then make a new request.
- Can I have different start and end location (ONE WAY)?
Yes it can be different however traveling charges upto ₹500 in Domestic Requests and ₹650 for Out Of Town Requests.
- If I have a complaint to make against the Driver, How I can do that?
Click on the menu bar on top left corner of the app and click 'Support' to submit your complaint
You also have the option to submit feedback about the driver at the time when the driver ends the service. The feedback that you will submit gets to us and our team promptly take the necessary action to resolve the issue.